Toystoretom

Living Legend
Would you guys like another name for our user group? I just slammed together "Kansas City Rider's Group" very quickly while I was trying to put together the computer side of it. That name might not be the best... maybe a more regional name or something with a clever acronym? Think about it and give me some ideas..

Second... I do believe I can make our rider group forum visible to non memebers, however, they would not be able to post. Only group members can post. I think some of the non members would enjoy reading about our antics... also some people may be getting paranoid that we are up to some evil agenda in here... What do you think?? (Right now only usergroup members can "see" our forum).

Okay with me

Tomo...... As far as I'm concerned, let 'em all see how crazy we are and how much fun we have getting together. Maybe it'll instill some espirit de corps with others in their area of the world.

I was just fooling around when I put Kansas City Rocket Club as a choice. KCRC sounded easy to say but I think I'd still prefer an acronym if possible. Hope others will throw some suggestions in the fire.

Heartland And Midwest Motorcycle Riders - HAMMR
Central American Rocket Society - CARS
Fast And Strong Triumphs Easily Rule - FASTER
Rocket Around Midwest Sites - RAMS
Club Heartland Inline Extra Fast Speed - CHIEFS

I know none of these are any good but it's late and I'm tired of watching BraveHeart!

Tomo...... As far as I'm concerned, let 'em all see how crazy we are and how much fun we have getting together. Maybe it'll instill some esprit de corps with others in their area of the world.
Agree. But a "read only" feature may help others get an idea of how to organize a ride in their area creating more groups.

HAMRR Heartland and Midwest Rocket Riders
MARTR Midwest Area Rocket Three Riders

...my creative juices have ceased flowing....:eek:

Last edited:
I forgot to do this:eek:... but I set it up so that the general membership can view our usergroup but they can't post in here unless they become a member.

Why don't you guys PM me with your choice for a new name... if not we will just keep what we have for now....

I vote we don't change until someone comes up with something really tricky and unique. I've read all the suggestions so far & none really had that "right" feeling. But that's just my thought. I could be out-voted.

See ya.

My juices don't flow any longer. My wife is witness to that. She stopped the need for my "flowing" about 2 years back. Now the juices just expel un-noticed, but the "desire", now that's another subject.

I am with Rusty, nothing yet is very inspiring. It might be interesting to create a thread on a national basis to discuss creating regional groups with a common name i.e.
  • ROCKET III MOTORCYCLE GROUP -MIDWEST REGION
  • ROCKET III MOTORCYCLE GROUP- EAST COST REGION
ETC., ETC.

Back