Turntables for Rocket

WildBill

.040 Over
Ride
'13 Rocket 3 Touring,'98 Trident 900,'06 Scrambler
I did a search for turntables and really didn't come up with much. Maybe I didn't word it right. I was wondering if anyone on here has or knows about turntables suitable for a R3 Touring. Lots out there for Harleys etc but can't seem to find one for Rocket 3's. Thanks in advance.

Ygransom

Turbocharged
Ride
08R3T
You'll have to build your own or modify a Harley one. There was a thread on here about turntables and alternates

WildBill

.040 Over
Ride
'13 Rocket 3 Touring,'98 Trident 900,'06 Scrambler
You'll have to build your own or modify a Harley one. There was a thread on here about turntables and alternates
Thanks for the reply. The search results I did here were pretty dated. When I googled turntables for Triumph Rocket 3 I found what I was looking for but the company is in England, the price was way too high (approx $1600) and the size and weight to ship something like that would have to be exorbitant. I searched on YouTube also. Lots of home made examples but I'm not that guy.

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
Thanks for the reply. The search results I did here were pretty dated. When I googled turntables for Triumph Rocket 3 I found what I was looking for but the company is in England, the price was way too high (approx $1600) and the size and weight to ship something like that would have to be exorbitant. I searched on YouTube also. Lots of home made examples but I'm not that guy.
The Polocks would just rotate the garage!

Stillserving

Turbocharged
Ride
86' Magna, 2017 R3R
After reading the above post, I clicked "Back" on my browser to see what else was new, and this is what I saw!

screenshot.png

Stillserving

Turbocharged
Ride
86' Magna, 2017 R3R
My wife's family is Lithuanian. So...basically Polish. Cousins at least :laugh:! I used to work for a guy by the name of Łukaszewicz when I was in High School.

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
I grew up in North Tonawanda, they had Polish speaking schools when my grandmother was young, lotta names with no vowels, a couple Ys if you were lucky, every other guy's nickname was Ski.

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
I grew up in North Tonawanda, they had Polish speaking schools when my grandmother was young, lotta names with no vowels, a couple Ys if you were lucky, every other guy's nickname was Ski.
Yes the Polish people have some tuff names. Makes something like Szczepaniak look like the short version. Especially whe run into a Szczepanowski. They did get way from the ski nickname once they learned how to spell tabbogan :)

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
Yes the Polish people have some tuff names. Makes something like Szczepaniak look like the short version. Especially whe run into a Szczepanowski. They did get way from the ski nickname once they learned how to spell tabbogan :)
And YOPLAIT ;):whitstling:🤣🤣
1606227060048.png

1606227093583.png
:D

Attachments

• 1606226996278.png
    1606226996278.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 0