albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
finger trouble mixed with computer stuff created this .. sorry guys will try once more to show the vid of the turkey dinner............... still I get a message showing (this file has an non allowable extension ) if any one knows how to post such a video please show me the procedure I got the video sent on my email but from there cannot do anything with it and believe you me the vid is hilarious and worth posting!!

Last edited:
upload_2019-11-29_15-35-3.png
Warner-Bros-Turkey-Hunting-Elmer-Elmer-Fudd-Hunting.jpg
;):D
images

Last edited:
finger trouble mixed with computer stuff created this .. sorry guys will try once more to show the vid of the turkey dinner............... still I get a message showing (this file has an non allowable extension ) if any one knows how to post such a video please show me the procedure I got the video sent on my email but from there cannot do anything with it and believe you me the vid is hilarious and worth posting!!

Patrick,
What I did was go to youtube.com and start a free youtube account. I then upload my video. Then you can copy and post the url.

Patrick,
What I did was go to youtube.com and start a free youtube account. I then upload my video. Then you can copy and post the url.
I think I have the answer

Last edited:
Back