Don't waste your time unless you talk to captain C he has the only Turbo I have seen that has not broke pistons.
If you want reliable horse power with minimal upkeep then stay NA

Forced air can be picky I would send the beast to Carpenter Racing and thro a stage 1 kit in her. It is more power then you will ever use and the same price as the force air kits out there.
The other plus is you can burn 87 octane where Forced air will be premium all the time.
If you go turbo let me know when you selling the parts especially the rumble seat :D

I personally know of two owners that have turbo's from Boost is Good. They are satisfied. 'Haven't heard any negatives about BIG turbo's, yet.

If I was going to modify another rocket I would look into the boost is good kit. Doing cams and headwork shifts the power band up quite a bit in the rev range, I do miss effortless pulling way down low in the rpm range and not having to downshift around turns. The cams sound way cool tho!

not for me

i chewed this option over before goin Carpenter stage 2,what stopped me was the Torque. Too much and things break,and i mean BREAK=$$$$$$$. The other was turbo lag.When i hit the throttle, i dont want to wait and the last thing that sealed it was Sound. Turbo's sound like sh!t IMPO eg....Hisssssss Fart/fart Pop fart/fart zzzzzzzzzz boy racers can keep it:cool:

I agree with Scott,
you should get all you want from N/A more revs & speed
240hp~200ftlb or more
via Neville Lush, Carpenter racing etc.

Goth why would you want to stroke the motor?
(I stroke mine but that's another story :eek: )

Because there's no replacement for displacement ;)

And as for you "playing" with your machine I suppose you would call it Beastiality :D

(I stroke mine but that's another story :eek: )[/QUOTE]

I agree with Scott,
you should get all you want from N/A more revs & speed
240hp~200ftlb or more
via Neville Lush, Carpenter racing etc.

(I stroke mine but that's another story :eek: )
so are guys saying that Super Chargers are no good either??? I was under the impression that Super Chargers were less stressfull to the engine internals

Back