Tuner Wanted...

Lenny

.060 Over
Ride
06 Rocket Standard(RIP)
Got the bike back, however my labtop took a dive and i really will like to get a Tune installed in my bike. Anybody Willing to help? I have the cable and a tune for my setup. I could meet up anywhere....lmk

Got the bike back, however my labtop took a dive and i really will like to get a Tune installed in my bike. Anybody Willing to help? I have the cable and a tune for my setup. I could meet up anywhere....lmk
South arkansas is probably a little far. What tune are you going to load?

I will say it is...i got it from HansO, will have to look into it.

I will say it is...i got it from HansO, will have to look into it.
I got one from him not too long ago. Blasted bones allrounder tune. It did fine for about a week and then the bike started idling rough and backfireing through the throttle bodies. I reloaded the tune ecu tune i had been running from powertripp.

I dont know why hansos tune corrupted, but the backfiring through the throttle bodies got my attention.

Hummm....interesting. This will be the 1st time loading any tune into the bike, i could do alot of mechanical work but when it comes to electronics(ouch).

Hummm....interesting. This will be the 1st time loading any tune into the bike, i could do alot of mechanical work but when it comes to electronics(ouch).
Reno, NV, sorry. I ran both Power Tripp and Blasted Bones. I think the Bones ran better, but neither was ideal. My version of Bones isn't corrupted as far as I could tell. I got a PCIII and got it dyno tuned and it's as perfect as I've seen on both Rockets I've had. TuneECU is not electronics or difficult, once you get the cable drivers installed and the cable talking to the bike. There are written instructions around and I'd be happy to help by email or phone.

Im fairly sure i screwed up the download. My anti virus was turned off but kept popping up trying to get me to buy the better version and popping up to notify me my computer wasnt protected.

I think the pop up may have caused a "skip" in the download. Then, i didnt exit the download correctly and i didnt exit the ecu correctly.

So, the problem probably was on my end.

Reno, NV, sorry. I ran both Power Tripp and Blasted Bones. I think the Bones ran better, but neither was ideal. My version of Bones isn't corrupted as far as I could tell. I got a PCIII and got it dyno tuned and it's as perfect as I've seen on both Rockets I've had. TuneECU is not electronics or difficult, once you get the cable drivers installed and the cable talking to the bike. There are written instructions around and I'd be happy to help by email or phone.
Dougl i downloaded and unzipped the file you attached on my other thread. I wanted to ask you about your rocket.
What pipes and air cleaner are you running? I have d&d slip on with no cat and a ram air filter.

Dougl i downloaded and unzipped the file you attached on my other thread. I wanted to ask you about your rocket.
What pipes and air cleaner are you running? I have d&d slip on with no cat and a ram air filter.
I have Jardines and triple K&N's and secondaries removed. Are you talking about the Blasted Bones? Decent tune. If it works, great. If not, get a Power Commander and have a good tuner tune it. That's what I did. If you do that, be careful what base tune you have in there.

Well since i couldn't fine nobody local to help me out, i am going the pc3 route. I found a place that dyno tune HD and the guy said he also do triumph's...we should see!!

Back