TuneECU v2.5.5

Resource Download TuneECU v2.5.5 2.5.5

No permission to download

R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2.5L Supercharged Carpenter Rocket III Stroker
R-III-R Turbo submitted a new resource:

Due to numerous requests for an older version of TuneECU than 2.5.8 etc, I've posted this up on my Google Drive for download.

Zip file includes the cable drivers that were current at the time of 2.5.5 (around 2012).

IF THE LINKS DON'T WORK FOR SOME REASON, MESSAGE ME AND I WILL EMAIL THE ZIPPED FILE TO YOU

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Will Costa Rica Triumph

Standard Bore
Ride
Tiger 900 rally pro, Ducati Hypermotard 1100 evo
Can you help me out with the link to download the older version of TuneECU . 2.5.5 or older . I am here in Costa Rica , actually in process of setting up a small Triumph dealership here . I am trying to get some things fixed on my KTM 990 to get rid of it and make room for my tiger 900 rally pro ,,,first ever new bike
I appreciate any help.

R-III-R Turbo

Ride
Can you help me out with the link to download the older version of TuneECU . 2.5.5 or older . I am here in Costa Rica , actually in process of setting up a small Triumph dealership here . I am trying to get some things fixed on my KTM 990 to get rid of it and make room for my tiger 900 rally pro ,,,first ever new bike
I appreciate any help.

If the download link here does not work, you can send me your email address via the private conversation on here, I will send it to you

Will Costa Rica Triumph

Standard Bore
Ride
Thank you very much
I will let you know if I have success , much appreciated . Let me know if you ever want to visit Costa Rica
Thank you so much for your help . It in the end would not let me load an older version . I may need an even older version of Tuneecu, once again i really appreciate the help .

R-III-R Turbo

Ride
Thank you so much for your help . It in the end would not let me load an older version . I may need an even older version of Tuneecu, once again i really appreciate the help .

Can you take us through the steps of what you are doing, and at what point you hit a wall?

Will Costa Rica Triumph

Standard Bore
Ride
Can you take us through the steps of what you are doing, and at what point you hit a wall?
Sorry for the late reply , while I am setting up my triumph dealership here in costa rica and like to follow and learn , This was a KTM issue I am not sure if it is proper to share on here .Basically i am trying to load an older map onto a newer ECU to eliminate the immobilizer as the older versions did not have it . I am having intermittent issues with it and I am selling it to make way for my new tiger , but i can not sell it like that in good conscience . I have a new antennae on the way and will put it back to stock if needed but I am sure if I can eliminate it it will make everyone much happier being an adventure bike you ride on the back roads and all . Thank you again for all your assistance