TuneECU tune required, map downloads on tuneecu site no longer working

ratsidecar

.060 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket III
Hi Im after a tuneecu tune for one of the earlier rocket 3s with the 3 pipe exhaust system.
Bike has TOR silencers fitted and a decat box. Air filter is standard.
The maps I am after are:
Power-TrippR3 TORS underseat.hex
20050TOR_Dyno.hex

The download links on the tuneecu website are no longer working.
Or is there another website that has an archive of all the tunes? I looked in the resources section on here but there are still a lot of maps not there yet.Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Im after a tuneecu tune for one of the earlier rocket 3s with the 3 pipe exhaust system.
Bike has TOR silencers fitted and a decat box. Air filter is standard.
The maps I am after are:
Power-TrippR3 TORS underseat.hex
20050TOR_Dyno.hex

The download links on the tuneecu website are no longer working.
Or is there another website that has an archive of all the tunes? I looked in the resources section on here but there are still a lot of maps not there yet.Thanks

Sorry,

Due to my move, with the TuneECU homepage and the databases to another server and the address-change from tuneecu.com to tuneecu.net, there have been some problems opening the pages and downloading maps.

I hope that now everything is running smoothly.

If any errors still occur, please contact me at TuneECU Forum or here.

Regards,

addendum:

Unfortunately I have a configuration error for the homepage tuneecu.net happened.
The support I reach only on Monday, as long as the homepage is unfortunately not available.

Please use the old re-activated address: www.tuneecu.com

Last edited:
Sorry,

Due to my move, with the TuneECU homepage and the databases to another server and the address-change from tuneecu.com to tuneecu.net, there have been some problems opening the pages and downloading maps.

I hope that now everything is running smoothly.

If any errors still occur, please contact me at TuneECU Forum or here.

Regards,

addendum:

Unfortunately I have a configuration error for the homepage tuneecu.net happened.
The support I reach only on Monday, as long as the homepage is unfortunately not available.

Please use the old re-activated address: www.tuneecu.com

.NET seems to think I'm on Facebook.

Back