TuneEcu sucess story

Jvheli

Nitrous
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
Id like to say first a big thanks to the many members who post their experiences on this site!

And @Claviger for sharing a tune suited to my set up. And also for saving me from spending money foolishly on upgrades id never use (Carpenter 240 kit or a blower). A pipe, and Ramair and im done, happy and content!

I read, then re-read nearly every performance and tuning post. Anyway, my TuneEcu experience went as follows:
Windows 10 laptop
Downloaded tunecu
Cable from ebay(windows 10 found the correct driver for the cable, i simply plugged it in.)
Battery tender on full charge
Removed 20a headlight fuse
Plugged it all together and viola!

I just wanted to share, since I feel many shy away from experimenting due to others who have been frustrated by trying.

Id like to say first a big thanks to the many members who post their experiences on this site!

And @Claviger for sharing a tune suited to my set up. And also for saving me from spending money foolishly on upgrades id never use (Carpenter 240 kit or a blower). A pipe, and Ramair and im done, happy and content!

I read, then re-read nearly every performance and tuning post. Anyway, my TuneEcu experience went as follows:
Windows 10 laptop
Downloaded tunecu
Cable from ebay(windows 10 found the correct driver for the cable, i simply plugged it in.)
Battery tender on full charge
Removed 20a headlight fuse
Plugged it all together and viola!

I just wanted to share, since I feel many shy away from experimenting due to others who have been frustrated by trying.

You are indeed welcome! :roll: :D

Back