bruce

if you get a tune for the jardine share it with other like me who have jardine pipes and cannot find tha appropriate tune.

that is one of the reason I am holding off on the triple filter mod .

Someone is going to have to put that combination on the dyno to come up with a tune, then it's still going to be slightly off from what you have. Canned tunes are a starting point, you still have to tweek them for your application, and that takes a dyno.

If you don't want to go that route, adapting you bike to fit a particular tune (triples, jard, etc.) would be a next best.

I've not heard of anyone running that combination. I had triple K&Ns before I installed the Jardines so I can't help you.

If you choose to go the triple filter route I have a very good tune developed by Powertripp.

I've not heard of anyone running that combination. I had triple K&Ns before I installed the Jardines so I can't help you.

If you choose to go the triple filter route I have a very good tune developed by Powertripp.

the holy grail is here finally ... I have posponed mounting the triple filter mod because I did not find a proper tune now that you got one for jardine and triple filter please , the unwashed beg for knowledge and we await for your posting with celerity about this POWERTRIPP tune
I assume it would work for either touring or standard models

the holy grail is here finally ... I have posponed mounting the triple filter mod because I did not find a proper tune now that you got one for jardine and triple filter please , the unwashed beg for knowledge and we await for your posting with celerity about this POWERTRIPP tune
I assume it would work for either touring or standard models

No, the tunes for the Standard/Classic and the Touring models are not interchangeable.

There are several tunes floating around for the Standard/Classic with Jardines and Triple Filters. I only know of a few that are running that configuration on a Touring model.

No, the tunes for the Standard/Classic and the Touring models are not interchangeable.

There are several tunes floating around for the Standard/Classic with Jardines and Triple Filters. I only know of a few that are running that configuration on a Touring model.

cannot find that tune anyone has any idea where to download a triple filter/jardine tune for an06 standard....anyone..

Back