Tuneboy Status Updates- NOW RELEASED!!!

Pig9r

Living Legend
I think a large group of us are anxiously awaiting the release of the Tuneboy for the Rocket. There have been many rumors about the status so lets use this thread to track it. The last time I emailed them was 02-26-06 and I got the following response:

Sorry for the delay.
I have been slowed down because of some land speed bikes we had to tune, next week is Speed Week here and they needed the bikes ready for the salt lake.
I have tested the new cable and that works well.
I hope to have the last testing of the Rocket downloads done before the end of the week. I will email as soon as it is ready.

Thanks

Wayne

Anyone have any more current information? For those not familiar with Tuneboy here is a link to their site: http://www.tuneboy.com.au/

Looks that all of the current tunes are based on the original 20050 tune.

That's because the 20050 tune is the base tune for all the tunes and is the best tune for modification... The 20054 tune is a bastard child of a tune created by some Dr Jeckel and Mr Hyde over at Hinkley! :eek:

Seriously, the 20054 tune opens up more power in the first couple of gears but then restricts power in the mid range in the middle gears! I think it was developed purely to stop the decel problems but is the root cause of some of our idle issues etc!!

SteveRed, How did the Tuneboy tune do with the decel pop on your bike? I have the Classic model version of the 54 tune and with the Maddogs it pops like a SOB.

Back