- Jun 14, 2006
- Lincoln, NE
I just got my new tuneboy and was wondering if anyone has a good tune for my R3: stock pipes with cat delete and factory air filter.
travelguy said:ok question on tb and pc111.
1st , what i've got.
06 with tb and now the pc111 removed.. bike has underseat kn and newr3 cat eliminator box but this week custom headers and silencers as well as uni's and possibly removing secondaries.
currently running wayne stain t/u and it does wheelies
local dyno won't touch tb but does pc111.
1) once the exhaust is completed and uni's on should i remove the secondaries ? advantage / disadvantage ?
2) do i have exhaust shop install the o2 sensor into custom pipes ?
3) do i re install pc111 for o2 sensor controler , run pc111 20050 and not re install o2 ?
4) if not using pc111 at all should i dyno and have them id adjustment areas needed and correct myself with tb?
5) re run pc111 in conjunction with tb and let shop dyno and correct areas with pc111 after mods?
i appreciate the help guys.... i'll post pics of the exhaust when done..hopefully by the end of this week...