Tuneboy and Tune ECU ?

Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard
Can I run Tuneboy and Tune ECU on the same computer ? I already have tuneboy but downloaded tune ecu and ordered a cable. I just want to check it out. Also I thought if I had tune ecu I could help other Rocket people if someone has trouble.

Can I run Tuneboy and Tune ECU on the same computer ? I already have tuneboy but downloaded tune ecu and ordered a cable. I just want to check it out. Also I thought if I had tune ecu I could help other Rocket people if someone has trouble.

Don't have tuneboy but I run TuneECU and Dynatune PCv both pluged in and running together no probs Fred.

Only thing I notice is when I switch to Dynatune PCv and back to Tune ECU it has to reconnect again but it's not really a problem..

I dont see why you cant run TB and TuneECU together if you have Windows 7 and a good PC processor..

Tom is right, I have both + PCV on my net book incase I run into a captain on the road with problems. Then I have a better change of helping him if possible.

I personally use Tune boy but then I have had it long before Tune ECU was out. It cost me but it works great plus the bonus of major map modifications with tune boy that tune ecu has not ventured off into.

Still not knocking either one they both do what they are supposed to do.

I have ordered the cable For Tune ECU should be here within a week wondered if I can make adjustments to speedometer I'm between 4 and 5 mile an hour off

Back