allan green

.020 Over
Ride
2006 rocket
I have a 2006 rocket with cat removed and a ramirez installed for a while now it seems to be running well but I have read a few reports that it needs remapping all I did was the 12min retune is there a recommended tune

The only tunes in the resources section for your application are for non stock mufflers. Does yours have stock mufflers? Or at least have the TOR's factory performance mufflers?

I have a 2006 rocket with cat removed and a ramirez installed for a while now it seems to be running well but I have read a few reports that it needs remapping all I did was the 12min retune is there a recommended tune
There is a ram air with TORS tune that looks like it would work for you. Look in the resourses section.

The 12 minute tune just wastes 12 minutes of your life. The ONLY thing that may change is the idle, as that's what the narrow band sensor is looking at.

There is a ram air with TORS tune that looks like it would work for you. Look in the resourses section.

The 12 minute tune just wastes 12 minutes of your life. The ONLY thing that may change is the idle, as that's what the narrow band sensor is looking at.
Still the standard pipes

Back