05Rocket

Standard Bore
Hello, I am looking for a tune for an 05 Rocket III Standard. The only mods my bike has is the cat box has been replaced with the catless pipe. I do not believe the TOR silencers have been installed as the bike is VERY quiet. I am looking for a tune that has secondaries open 100% all gears, no retarded timing, and speedometer corrected in addition to whatever changes are needed for the modification. Thanks.

I was thinking of maybe starting with 20227 and modifying it to have secondaries open 100% and copying I3 table to I1 &I2. How does that sound?

I was thinking of maybe starting with 20227 and modifying it to have secondaries open 100% and copying I3 table to I1 &I2. How does that sound?

That would probally work But might run a bit lean, but if you were thinking of putting triple K&N's on I have a time given to me by IDK when I was running standard mufflers with a cat delete and triple's if you are interested send your e-mail in a PM to me

That would probally work But might run a bit lean, but if you were thinking of putting triple K&N's on I have a time given to me by IDK when I was running standard mufflers with a cat delete and triple's if you are interested send your e-mail in a PM to me

Unfortunately, I will not be installing triple K&N's any time soon. I would like to but my budget doesnt allow it currently.

Would it be better to start with an OEM tune like 20226 instead? I dont want to risk running lean.

Back