Tune for Roadster but stock pipes??

Jaspz

.020 Over
Hi all, I have a stock Roadster with triple K&N's, O2 discon and secondary butterflies removed.. Can anyone recommend a tune to be going on with, lots of obvious ones offered but none running standard Roadster pipes/cat! I know it's not ideal but it's all I have at the moment.. Not looking for huge gains just want it to run ok for now! Smoke coming from the cat at the mo + distinct whiff of unburnt fuel in the pipes:confused:

Hi all, I have a stock Roadster with triple K&N's, O2 discon and secondary butterflies removed.. Can anyone recommend a tune to be going on with, lots of obvious ones offered but none running standard Roadster pipes/cat! I know it's not ideal but it's all I have at the moment.. Not looking for huge gains just want it to run ok for now! Smoke coming from the cat at the mo + distinct whiff of unburnt fuel in the pipes:confused:

if you get the jardines with your setup ( Highly recommended) then the 20145 works magic
thayt is what I run and it is just right in every departments from idle to 6700rpm

if you get the jardines with your setup ( Highly recommended) then the 20145 works magic
thayt is what I run and it is just right in every departments from idle to 6700rpm

Hi,

20145 ????? this map is for the Rocket III not for the Rocket III Roadster.

Note: Jaspz has a Rocket Roadster, and for the model are only Roadster maps suitable. :cool:

BR, Tom

Hi,

20145 ????? this map is for the Rocket III not for the Rocket III Roadster.

Note: Jaspz has a Rocket Roadster, and for the model are only Roadster maps suitable. :cool:

BR, Tom

ok then what is the diff between a roadster and an R3 plain /classic/ standard I mean it has got 3 cylinders 2300 cc same everything so why is there something different somewhere unless we are talking about electronics!! baffled in calgary!!!!

ok then what is the diff between a roadster and an R3 plain /classic/ standard I mean it has got 3 cylinders 2300 cc same everything so why is there something different somewhere unless we are talking about electronics!! baffled in calgary!!!!

They have a different Ecu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is the cost of the exhaust.. As my girlfriend pointed out I could buy another bike to take apart for less, there is a T595 Daytona down the road for about the same! I have loaded 20352-2.hex and the bike seems to run well, I'm concerned to know if the bike is lean or not, it feels great but I know there are risks..

Back