Tune for Ramair and extreme blaster

Grant cook

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 roasdster
Any One can send me an tuneecu for this set up. I have not heard from hanso.is he ok? Must be busy as alot request his special tunes.

I loaded 20773 map and it's outrageous in second gear. I don't know how much extra power I got but the rear tire will not last long. It's a drag strip bike for sure!

Ok firstly got to ask, have you been to Tom Hamburg.net and had a look through the custom R3 tunes there?

The main thing as Warp says above is to get the right tune for the ECU so hou need to check your VIN.

Find a setup that is close to yours and try that, wont be a Supertrapp exhaust map but will be one similar. Descriptions are in the files. The maps there are pretty safe

Ok firstly got to ask, have you been to Tom Hamburg.net and had a look through the custom R3 tunes there?

The main thing as Warp says above is to get the right tune for the ECU so hou need to check your VIN.

Find a setup that is close to yours and try that, wont be a Supertrapp exhaust map but will be one similar. Descriptions are in the files. The maps there are pretty safe

Ideally dynotune if you can afford but needs to be someone that will work Tune ECU.

Back