Tune for 15 Roadster with Ramair and Viking Exhaust

R3Rx118

.060 Over
Ride
2015 R3Rx118
Hey guys, looking for a tune for my 15 Roadster. Currently have Ramair installed and am running a 3 into 1 slip on until my full system arrives from Viking.
If anyone has anything for either of these set ups please let me know.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I will be looking at the same when the time comes. Not ready yet. Need to get everything back together on the bike and install the Ramair. Pipes are not in yet either. When I do get everything in and installed may I contact you for the same tune?

I will be looking at the same when the time comes. Not ready yet. Need to get everything back together on the bike and install the Ramair. Pipes are not in yet either. When I do get everything in and installed may I contact you for the same tune?
Absolutely. If I get anything consider it yours!

I have one from HansO, but he needs to look it over first.
He's on recovery time now, so I'll get with him down the road. I'm sure he's overwhelmed with requests. The longer I'm on here, and the more I read, I didn't know there where this many Rockets out there. And his name is all over the place for years, so I can't even imagine all the requests coming his way. I know others do tunes too, so maybe someone will see and has something that'll work.
(I'm new to all this Rocket stuff....it's not even been a year)

I thought I'd leave this bike alone and be happy with it stock, especially after the first ride.....it smokes my Harley, or most Harley's for that matter. But as with them, you just can't let things alone.

Last edited:
Tell me about it.;);););););););););) Started off with a valve job and ending up with Ramair and viking exhaust. Wife is just shaking her head and laughing at me. I told her when I bought the bike i would leave it stock being a limited edition.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Tell me about it.;);););););););););) Started off with a valve job and ending up with Ramair and viking exhaust. Wife is just shaking her head and laughing at me. I told her when I bought the bike i would leave it stock being a limited edition.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Valve job already huh?!
You have an X? That's what I have. Honestly didn't really care about it being an X model, that's just what they had. It was used, and had a bunch of add on's already, so that's what I got.

Was looking around for another bike and saw the ad Truimph had for the X. Couple of weeks later wife drove me to Dallas and i rode the bike home. That was back in Oct 2015. Bought it new and now have over 25,000 miles on it. The 2010 Harley Fatboy sits on the front porch and very seldom gets taken out anymore. Tried to sell the Harley but with 89,000 miles on the odometer it is a hard sell. Runs good and has had a lot of work done to it over the years but know one wants to buy a bike with that many miles. Makes for a good back up bike. The Rocket is my pride and joy. The only thing I did not like about the bike was the stock headlights. I spend just as much time riding at night as I do riding in daylight. (work a nightshift) A set of real daymakers took care of that problem. Really looking forward to getting the Rocket back up and running again. Waiting on some valve shims and then plan on taking two or three days off to get everything back together. Getting pretty excited about the Exhaust system arriving soon. Between the tuneup and maintenance work plus ramair and new exhaust it should be a real kick to ride.

Was looking around for another bike and saw the ad Truimph had for the X. Couple of weeks later wife drove me to Dallas and i rode the bike home. That was back in Oct 2015. Bought it new and now have over 25,000 miles on it. The 2010 Harley Fatboy sits on the front porch and very seldom gets taken out anymore. Tried to sell the Harley but with 89,000 miles on the odometer it is a hard sell. Runs good and has had a lot of work done to it over the years but know one wants to buy a bike with that many miles. Makes for a good back up bike. The Rocket is my pride and joy. The only thing I did not like about the bike was the stock headlights. I spend just as much time riding at night as I do riding in daylight. (work a nightshift) A set of real daymakers took care of that problem. Really looking forward to getting the Rocket back up and running again. Waiting on some valve shims and then plan on taking two or three days off to get everything back together. Getting pretty excited about the Exhaust system arriving soon. Between the tuneup and maintenance work plus ramair and new exhaust it should be a real kick to ride.

Yeah that's high miles on the HD. It might be better to just keep it. You'd probably not get **** for it. Worth more to you than selling it. Good to have back up too!!

Headlights went pretty quick after the first time I rode at night on it. They suck...especially with there being two of them up there. You'd think they'd be better. I couldn't see with them at all. Big difference with the LED's.

Looking forward to my exhaust too. Gotta love new parts!!

Are you on the Facebook Rocket X group?

No not really into facebook. Might check it out even so. ;););););)
Yeah, no big deal. I'm sure a lot of the same folks are on here also. I do find out some interesting stuff on there. I originally just joined the Rocket 111 Owners page and then someone saw that I had an X and asked if I was on that page and I said, I didn't know one existed.
This has....and is quite the learning experience. Can't say enough good things about this forum though. Don't know where the h3ll I'd be without it.
Probably would have sold it by now or been doing a lot more of this....:banghead::banghead::mad::mad:...than I do already.

Back