Tune ECU on Samsung Android phone

Brian Bracken

Brakster
Ride
06 Rocket 111
Need some help ,I have a Lonelec adaptor and tune ecu works fine on my windows laptop,when I connect using adaptor usb lead to my mobile phone samsung S7 i can connect to ecu and green light appears at bottom when i select ecu i have four drop down menus but Tests and Adjustments is not accessible it is greyed out all i can effectively do is red error codes any clues guys oh i also have a new Lonelec lead for sale

On the android version when the app recognizes your bike it asks if you want to allow Bluetooth. You have to choose no. Do not allow bluetooth

On the android version when the app recognizes your bike it asks if you want to allow Bluetooth. You have to choose no. Do not allow bluetooth
I need some info about my android tune ecu also - I have the Lonelec cable and am using a Samsung Tab A - the device recognizes the cable fine - I do all the prescribed things - head light fuse out, kill switch ON, hooked to the tender, the cable will not (after 12 tries I stopped) hook up to the bike...getting really frustrated as I tried an off brand cable with a windows laptop and got the same results - figured it was the cable and ordered from UK. Any thoughts??

It's been awhile since I've used an Android anything for TuneECU, but I believe you need to enable the developer options and turn on debugging.

Back