canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
does any one have a extra tune -boy plug that they want to sell?
When I lived in Seattle and bought tune boy I did not buy the full package with plug because Triumph there said not to bother because they have one , Now I’m thinking of buying Nev’s cams and here in Ontario they never herd of Tun-boy so I will need the plug to able to re-tune.

I only need the cable so Triumph here can tune a tune I got my password to get in for new set up just need the cable to plug in my bike to go to computer

i'll sell you my "new" wifi/cable tuneboy cable, it's already in america @warp9.9 has it since 1983 :roll:
Yes and warp is now in illinois where it is. So let me know before I ship it this coming week. (Along with the pcv/auto tune stuff) not sure if he has the new tune boy. But I also not sure if the older tuneboy will work off the wi-fy stuff either. And you will find Nev probably has what you need in tune ecu also.

Last edited:
I just need the plug I bought the tune in 07 so I have password to get into tune boy to retune.
If Nev was closer I would bring my bike to him, so I would just buy cams off him and have my dealer install the new cams , but I need the cable because my dealer doesn’t have the Tun-boy cable .
So if warp has the cable I will buy off him.
Thanks Kevin

Back