Tun ECU questions for slip on exhaust + ramair intake

Msmitch459

msmitch459
Ride
2015 Roadster
Hello, It's been some time since I've been on here. But now that I'm tired of my stock exhaust but don't want to spend a ton on a completer system. By the way, I already have installed ramair intake.
Has anyone here used this before?

Would this slip on exhaust be similar to tors when it comes to tuning? HansO has this tun for the roadster and if I get this slip-on, would it work?

Tune provides all wanted upgrades to stock engine with TORs and open filters:
299 KM speed limit
7K RPM limit
850 idle RPM
fan on at 97C
secondary throttle 100% open
deceleration pop reduced

I'm also looking at this outlaw exhaust. Which would work best with the tunECU maps that we have? I have everything listed in the map above but the exhaust.

Hello, It's been some time since I've been on here. But now that I'm tired of my stock exhaust but don't want to spend a ton on a completer system. By the way, I already have installed ramair intake.
Has anyone here used this before?

Would this slip on exhaust be similar to tors when it comes to tuning? HansO has this tun for the roadster and if I get this slip-on, would it work?

Tune provides all wanted upgrades to stock engine with TORs and open filters:
299 KM speed limit
7K RPM limit
850 idle RPM
fan on at 97C
secondary throttle 100% open
deceleration pop reduced

I'm also looking at this outlaw exhaust. Which would work best with the tunECU maps that we have? I have everything listed in the map above but the exhaust.

Can you please provide a link to this tune, is it on this site?
Thanks,

Can you please provide a link to this tune, is it on this site?
Thanks,
Yes, it's on this site. You'll find this and more under resources. Look to the left and in categories you'll find the tunes. Here's the one from HansO.
You still need to download it and install with tuneECU

Yes, it's on this site. You'll find this and more under resources. Look to the left and in categories you'll find the tunes. Here's the one from HansO.
You still need to download it and install with tuneECU

I did see that, however it says 2014+. We both have 2012. I'm new to the rocket, but from all my researching I believe something changed in 2014, and that map won't work in ours. Hopefully one of the gurus can jump in here to clarify.
Thanks,
Dean

R3's pre Roadster = 20228 (TORS) and 20227 (that includes all Std's, Classics till 2009) what like to call 1st generation All the lower numbered tunes were superseded by these
Roadsters 2010 till 2012 = 20355 (TORS) and 20352 what I like to call 2nd generation
Roadster 2013 till Present 2017 = 20773 and 20776 (TORS) what I like to call 3rd generation

Tourings from 2008 till present day = 20368

I prefer to use the TORS version as they are a better starting point
It looks like 2013 is when the ECU changed. So like you, I need a 2012 tune for ramair and TORS. I wonder if HansO tuned the 2010 to 2012?

I did see that, however it says 2014+. We both have 2012. I'm new to the rocket, but from all my researching I believe something changed in 2014, and that map won't work in ours. Hopefully one of the gurus can jump in here to clarify.
Thanks,
Dean
There's still this for the roadster. Tors, ramair.

Could someone tell me if a slip-on exhaust, (like the ones in my original post) would be equal to or close enough to the tors so I could use one of these maps?

There's still this for the roadster. Tors, ramair.

Could someone tell me if a slip-on exhaust, (like the ones in my original post) would be equal to or close enough to the tors so I could use one of these maps?
Should be really close.

I run D&D slip-ons and they are close to TORS. I've been running the "R3T_Stock_or_Slip-on" tune since '14 without issue.
-MIG

Back