TTS SuperCharger Report

hombre

Nitrous
I've got 2000 miles on my IC SC conversion from TTS now, and can report absolutely no problems after doing my upgrades (battery & MAP sensor). Starting is easy and immediate, idle settles steady after cycling stepper motor. Throttle response is instant and smooth throughout the RPM range. Power is incredible. Richard at TTS had recommended frequent belt tightening, but I haven't had to re-tighten since dyno tuning the bike. There have been no instances of stalling or idle problems. All in all, I think TTS has done an incredible job on this one-off kit, and they get my highest recommendation for custom fabrication work.

I do recommend the following upgrades to the TTS Supercharger kit:

1) Larger air filter... K&N RR-2803
2) 2 Bar MAP Sensor... MSD #2312
3) Lock-up Clutch... Neville Lush Racing
4) Heavy Duty Battery... Odyssey PC625
5) Performance exhaust (eliminating stock log manifold) with LARGE expansion chamber

Additionally, if you're going to run an intercooler and/or custom cams, you WILL NEED the Walbro 342 high volume fuel pump. The stock fuel pump just can't provide enough fuel. :D

Last edited:
Last tuning yielded 267 SAE RWHP and 212 ft/lbs TQ... but these are not "final" numbers. I still have a proper exhaust system to be fabricated... and one wilder cam in the box. :cool:

Hombre ,
Your getting some good #'s at the rear wheel with
all your upgrades etc .
The only thing I'm curious about ... will it handle
as good as the Red R3's ....
Don't make me , have to do a test ride comparison ,
Virginia is along way from Florida :D

wayne

Hombre ,
Your getting some good #'s at the rear wheel with
all your upgrades etc .
The only thing I'm curious about ... will it handle
as good as the Red R3's ....
Don't make me , have to do a test ride comparison ,
Virginia is along way from Florida :D

wayne

Wayne, come on up to Virginny in the Springtime, and we'll get some "Kicks on RT 6" (fast, scenic, twisty, & next video location). :cool:

Those are some decent rear wheel HP figures. Sounds like a great setup. Keep us posted once you install the new cam and exhaust.

Thanks for the info Hombre.

I'll be picking mine up shortly.

Joker, is that you Paul? If so, nice score on Richard's SC R3! Are you planning to paint all that slick CF... or keep it "au natural"? :D

Last edited:
Yes, it's Paul, how are you mate?
I'll be leaving it au natural I think. I haven't even seen it in the flesh yet. I'm waiting for Richard to get back into the country.
I'm also waiting for Nev to confirm price and delivery date for a nice shiny red clutch.:D
I'll be measuring up when I collect it and hopefully get in touch with Sam. I'll have to take it back to Richard when I get the Preds though to get it properly tuned. I'm a complete mechanical dunce.:confused:

Yes, it's Paul, how are you mate?
I'll be leaving it au natural I think. I haven't even seen it in the flesh yet. I'm waiting for Richard to get back into the country.
I'm also waiting for Nev to confirm price and delivery date for a nice shiny red clutch.:D
I'll be measuring up when I collect it and hopefully get in touch with Sam. I'll have to take it back to Richard when I get the Preds though to get it properly tuned. I'm a complete mechanical dunce.:confused:

Paul, I think you will really like the "Carbon Dry" CF body parts... they are beautifully done!

IMO, the head pipe length used on Predators is not suited for Supercharged R3s, also expansion chamber is way too small. Look before you leap... an exhaust designed to boost naturally aspirated power doesn't neccessarily boost forced induction power. Get Richard's opinion if you don't believe me. :cool:

Back