TTS Supercharger for Thunderbird

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
Last edited:
I saw the video a few days ago. I'm thrilled there's a supercharger kit for the T-Bird, and it looks great!

I told myself when I traded my Storm for my R3 if they ever supercharged it I would go back, being 5'7" it's a better fit but the 12,000 mile valve cks along with the way it eats tires and I can't afford to maintain it.

I saw the video a few days ago. I'm thrilled there's a supercharger kit for the T-Bird, and it looks great!
YOU can make more HP 165 to175 with a ROCKET with a 3 into 1 exhaust ,intake and a retune and the bikes weigh the same so whats the point ?

The point is,the bird handles better, looks like a bonnie on steroids for us throwbacks,and like I said on #5 the vertically challenged have an easier fit on the thunderbird if you don't mind the feet forward position. The r3 is probably the best kept secret in motorcycles, imo but sometimes I wish for the R3's torque from a bike that don't make me look like a pygmy. Honestly though I would be surprised if the p-16 engine doesn't fail under the load.

The point is,the bird handles better, looks like a bonnie on steroids for us throwbacks,and like I said on #5 the vertically challenged have an easier fit on the thunderbird if you don't mind the feet forward position. The r3 is probably the best kept secret in motorcycles, imo but sometimes I wish for the R3's torque from a bike that don't make me look like a pygmy. Honestly though I would be surprised if the p-16 engine doesn't fail under the load.
OK so your a smaller rider and its a good fit for a pygmy so your going to spend $20,000 ? I guess if that's a good fit for you.

Last edited:
YOU can make more HP 165 to175 with a ROCKET with a 3 into 1 exhaust ,intake and a retune and the bikes weigh the same so whats the point ?
Or get a little Bonnie with proper looks much less mass, boost power to 100hp & run rings around both the T'bird & Rocket

Back