TTS new big headers?

ThingKing

Child in Time
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster, 2022 Hayabusa
I've recently heard that there are big headers from TTS UK that fit under the OEM heat shields. Seems it's a new product, and they probably use them for blower conversions.
I was wondering if they are helpful without a blower as well. How would they perform without a blower? Anybody here using them already?
If they really fit under the OEM shields I think that would be very interesting, maybe together with TORS and Ramair as a quick & easy tuning option.
@RICHARD ALBANS - any info, prices, dynocharts? Thanks

From the facebook Rocket Modification Pages

We recently designed an oversize header pipe set for the Triumph Rocket 3 to release back pressure and improve power when we supercharged the beast. Now we compliment the headers with a free flowing decat pipe that is 50% bigger in cross section than the original. AND it all fits under the chrome covers. Fine tuning can be done by fitting Lambda sensors in each header. It is designed to work with Triumphs TOR pipes, so sensible noise levels with vastly increased performance. We will be testing the full setup within the next 2 weeks so keep a look out for some awesome power :) email sales@tts-performance.co.uk for more info.
TTS Headers.jpg

We recently designed an oversize header pipe set for the Triumph Rocket 3 to release back pressure and improve power when we supercharged the beast. Now we compliment the headers with a free flowing decat pipe that is 50% bigger in cross section than the original. AND it all fits under the chrome covers. Fine tuning can be done by fitting Lambda sensors in each header. It is designed to work with Triumphs TOR pipes, so sensible noise levels with vastly increased performance. We will be testing the full setup within the next 2 weeks so keep a look out for some awesome power :) email sales@tts-performance.co.uk for more info.
TTS Headers.jpg

That's the kind of news I like to hear...

We have done similar a few years back, but only on one bike. TTS kitted bikes are fairly thin on the ground out here. Tuned length does not matter really with a blower, it just needs to be a dump pipe really.

We have done similar a few years back, but only on one bike. TTS kitted bikes are fairly thin on the ground out here. Tuned length does not matter really with a blower, it just needs to be a dump pipe really.

That's exactly the point - how will it perform as a tuning part n/a? I think there would be a lot of demand for it if it works well.
I have better headers already, and they are a real asset - but keeping the OEM looks without sacrificing horsepower would be a very desirable option.

TTS Headers.jpg
Its not going to work as well as the tuned 3 to 1 full sytems on the NA bikes

I've recently heard that there are big headers from TTS UK that fit under the OEM heat shields. Seems it's a new product, and they probably use them for blower conversions.
I was wondering if they are helpful without a blower as well. How would they perform without a blower? Anybody here using them already?
If they really fit under the OEM shields I think that would be very interesting, maybe together with TORS and Ramair as a quick & easy tuning option.
@RICHARD ALBANS - any info, prices, dynocharts? Thanks
I brought this idea up last year (see "Improved OEM header?"). Looks like a good concept at a fair price, but other more knowledgeable folks say not a lot of gain for the NA engine. It would be interesting to see TTS test it on a NA engine and get some performance numbers out!

The more wild the NA motor build the more improvement you would see over stock headers.

The wild the NA engine build the more these would hold you back vs a good NA specific header though.

Very blower centric design, but very cool if you want to keep the OEM(ish) look!

Back