For Sale Trottlemeister speed control bar ends

can you pm me the picture as I cannot open the link
Sorry, I'm new at this and not sure how to pm you, stop laughing, lol here they are, the black tape is just holding all of the spacers and washer to each bar end.
20171119_121605.jpg

Sorry, I'm new at this and not sure how to pm you, stop laughing, lol here they are, the black tape is just holding all of the spacers and washer to each bar end.
20171119_121605.jpg

Click on the persons name and then click start conversation.

If Alberta doesn't want them, I may be interested.

20171119_121605.jpg

ok one last question then, both threaded long bolts that are holding the counterweight on the regular bar ends ... are they included with the throttlemeister I cannot tell from the pictures you posted and without them I could not mount the system

ok one last question then, both threaded long bolts that are holding the counterweight on the regular bar ends ... are they included with the throttlemeister I cannot tell from the pictures you posted and without them I could not mount the system
Yes, they come with all the hardware from throttlemeister, including the longer threaded bolts that attach the weight to the bar, spacers and washers to customize it to your particular situation.

PM me your PayPal and total cost after shipping to 33196.

I have a set of Polished but like the black milled a lot more.

Back