scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Might be time to get rid of the bike I bought it new in 2005 and for the first time in 70000miles it did not start with the first push of the button, what kind of crap is Triumph selling.
If I have to push the button twice to make it start I will have to start working on some thumb exercises.

I wished I had remimebered you are in Ft Walton Beach when i was there 2 weeks ago. I could help with button pushing drills...

Now you tell me, my wife hates getting hauled out off bed to start my bike(she has a strong thumb) ever down this way again give me a shout and I will buy you breakfast.

Deal, the best breakfasts I had were at the Waffel house on Santa Rosa Is. I stayed at the Breakers a few blocks away. Loved the room and the Gulf view, but that dang cold wet weather made working outside all day a tad bit 'Un-fun".

Might be time to get rid of the bike I bought it new in 2005 and for the first time in 70000miles it did not start with the first push of the button, what kind of crap is Triumph selling.
If I have to push the button twice to make it start I will have to start working on some thumb exercises.

I feel your pain Dave ! It's like having an old friend suddenly tell you to go shag yourself :confused:

I love my bike, but triumph's crappy dealer network is only outdone by their ****ty customer service

Back