Dawg68

Nitrous
Ride
2014 R3R / 2017 R3T
Good day all;
Just looking for some opinions on the Triumph saddlebags. I have an opertunity to acquire the set for $300, price wise it's a great deal as compared to retail cost. From those of you that have and use them, do you figure it's a good deal or should I be looking at something else. These bags have hardly any use, they are in practically new condition.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Kevin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Mine the lids are sagging quite a bit so much the velcro wont match up unless you really get rough with it stitching coming apart also gets in the way when you need to change brake pads/ wash it so on think i would rather have hard bags

I had some of the same issues as Breeze on my 05, picked up an 06 a couple of weeks ago. Came with some brand of semi hard bags can't find a brand stamp or label anywhere. For space an looks for $300.00 I would replace them with the Triumph bags in a heartbeat. Should you decide you don't want them let me know!

I had some of the same issues as Breeze on my 05, picked up an 06 a couple of weeks ago. Came with some brand of semi hard bags can't find a brand stamp or label anywhere. For space an looks for $300.00 I would replace them with the Triumph bags in a heartbeat. Should you decide you don't want them let me know!
I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN SWAPPING OR WHATEVER VERNAL UTAH ISNT THAT FAR AWAY MAYBE 6 TO 7 HOUR RIDE ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE WWW.SUGARPINERANCHRALLY.COM OR FOURCORNERSMOTORCYCLERALLY.COM LET ME KNOW SAME WEEKEND JUST DIFFERENT TOWNS ABOUT 60 MILES AWAY MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER

I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN SWAPPING OR WHATEVER VERNAL UTAH ISNT THAT FAR AWAY MAYBE 6 TO 7 HOUR RIDE ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE WWW.SUGARPINERANCHRALLY.COM OR FOURCORNERSMOTORCYCLERALLY.COM LET ME KNOW SAME WEEKEND JUST DIFFERENT TOWNS ABOUT 60 MILES AWAY MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER

Just looked it up and I would love that for sure,looks like a great ride and loads of fun. Problem is I am leaving for Texas on the 23rd and won't be back until Sept. 7th.

Last edited:
I have Corbin Beetle Bags on the Standard and the Triumph Bags on my Classic. Both do a good job. I like the Corbin's better, but for $300 I would say for go for the Triumph Bags. You can buy stiffeners from Flipmeister. My Classic Bags have them and they work very well at keeping the bags in shape.

Bill.

Attachments

• DSCN2122.jpg
    DSCN2122.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC02966.jpg
    DSC02966.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 114
I have the standard triumph leather bags !the Velcro does need a little force applied to match up biut they remain water proof .i just leave them on the bike now as I now use them every day.:)

You said Semi Hard!!

Back