Triumph (Rocket III) related shirts

technoguppy

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
R3 Captains,

I have started to design some shirts, mainly for myself, but I have the ability to share them with anyone.

What I am looking for is some fun phrases, play on words, euphemism's related to being a Triumph Rocket III Captain.

You can see my first design here but I'd like more suggestions if you'd like to share.

Scott's Shirts and Stuff

They don't do profane but they will do suggestively profane, so be creative and keep 'em coming!

If I use your idea I will post it on this site as well.

Thanks in advance,

Just Saying

Size Counts

Need for Speed

The minute you start swimming with the stream is the minute when you get lost in the crowd.

We All Want To Be Different Which Makes Us All The Same.

Self respect is not about size, age or wealth, it's about SPEED, Rocket 3

I am me, I am unique, I am magnificent. I am a Rocket III

Wow, thanks!

This is a great start! I will post again when they are ready. And please, I am never going to get this 100% so any feedback is welcome.

Also, most of my shirts I prefer the logo or image on the front, does anyone want it on the back instead?

Most of the designs are for long sleeve black shirts, other optional colour is Navy.

Does anyone want it on short sleeve black shirts?

Let me know

I have used Café press to make a couple of shirts in the past they aren't bad,
They are a bit $$$ and you don't own the rights to any design you submit.
but if you have a favourite picture of your bike it comes out very nice :)

I feel like someone's asking me to buy a book again.........

It may seem like that, but it's not. There are hundreds of Harley-Davidson shirts out there, to be found online, at flea markets and bike shops alike. There are very few Triumph, let alone Rocket 3 shirts out there, just trying fill the gap. When was the last time you found an original Triumph shirt in XXL or XXXL. And hey, if you never buy a shirt, no sweat. And if you do, great. I hope you enjoy it!

Back