TRIUMPH ROCKET III - 8. Internationales Deutschland Rocket 3 Treffen 2013

You thinking of going over? I'm sure they'll speak English, & they won't expect us lazy Brits to speak another language anyway. But that's because most countries speak English as their second language that's why we don't feel the need to speak theirs. I would love to speak another language & I have tried to learn but I couldn't get to grips with male/ female words, so I gave up,- lazy you see. I'm sure you'll have a great time if you go.

Thanks for posting that Jack .. noticed not as many radical or modified Rockets as the last one that was posted.
Makes you want to ring your mates up and go riding together .. did me anyway.

It's a great shame that we can't all get together at one huge rally, maybe if we wait for the tectonic plates to converge
Thanks for posting that Jack .. noticed not as many radical or modified Rockets as the last one that was posted.
Makes you want to ring your mates up and go riding together .. did me anyway.

we can all have one hell of a ride out.

These guys n gals seem to organise a pretty big meet every year, anyone on here attended one of these rallys? I visited their site but I cant speak German.:(
I did attend in 2010 brought my R3 from canada to the meet a great event with much food and beer

Last edited:
Back