For Sale Triumph Rear Crash Bars Rocket III - New

Tonester

#justsayin'
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
I have a brand new set of genuine Triumph Rear Crash Bars for a Rocket III. I tried one side on and I don't like the look of them. I'm selling them for $150AU. They come with all mounting hardware, original packaging and the Triumph cardboard box. FYI I painted the ends so that they blend in with the bike. It will come off with paint thinners or I can do it for you before I post them. No trouble. Happy to post or they can be picked up from Hornsby NSW Australia. My mobile is 0411761060

Cheers
Tony

Attachments

• IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    342.8 KB · Views: 8
I have a brand new set of genuine Triumph Rear Crash Bars for a Rocket III. I tried one side on and I don't like the look of them. I'm selling them for $150AU. They come with all mounting hardware, original packaging and the Triumph cardboard box. FYI I painted the ends so that they blend in with the bike. It will come off with paint thinners or I can do it for you before I post them. No trouble. Happy to post or they can be picked up from Hornsby NSW Australia. My mobile is 0411761060

Cheers
Tony
How much is postage to UK?

Lots - I have tried contacting Tonester a few times lately w/o success he hasn't been on the forum since Nov last year I'll give him a ring now.

I will not be cutting in @Lucifer Orange as I have a spare new set in the shed already and a set fitted.

Sadly Tony has been ill again but sent me a long text and will chat in a day or two. PLEASE DO NOT barrage him with goodwill messages just yet as he is a very private person and I don't think he would even approve of me posting this but I shall chat to him about it as I know the effect many of you have had for other members in times of need.

I'm interested. In Canberra.
My spare unmarked set I am keeping, you are welcome to the pair on at the moment and some front bars FREE which both have scuffs from stopped tip-overs so they would need painting/powder-coating - didn't I show you last night where my rubber covers came off?

They call those covers Moustache foot pegs or something and they are great to cover existing scrapes or better yet have them fitted before and no damage to your nice chrome when the inevitable happens. $15 a pair on ebay or thereabouts, I'll definitely put some on the new sets before fitting too.

My spare unmarked set I am keeping, you are welcome to the pair on at the moment and some front bars FREE which both have scuffs from stopped tip-overs so they would need painting/powder-coating - didn't I show you last night where my rubber covers came off?

They call those covers Moustache foot pegs or something and they are great to cover existing scrapes or better yet have them fitted before and no damage to your nice chrome when the inevitable happens. $15 a pair on ebay or thereabouts, I'll definitely put some on the new sets before fitting too.
Well ... I can't turn that down. Thanks mate. Let me know when you want me to pick them up.

I may need you to help me remove the front ones as the top engine mount cross-through bar has to be completely withdrawn after jacking up the front to release load on it. I do have a hydraulic jack lift but it is not a lift table so a balancing hand would be handy. Your working this Easter W/E and I am getting my shims and timing gear done with a mechanic Turk and I are hiring for the day the next w/e so it will be after that. I have a shock bolt dress up kit for the rear on the way from the US so when it arrives I will do the rear bars.

Cool, saves me unpacking my brand new one. This w/e for the front then at your place and if my rear shock bolt dress-up kit arrives this week the rears too.

Back