Triumph part number/aftermarket

grampi

Supercharged
Ride
2013 R3R
Do you know where I could find the Triumph part numbers for item numbers 10 and 11 in this link? Or are they available as aftermarket parts? I'm looking for them in chrome. Thanks.

image.png
image.png
Bikebandit.com

#10- 1391828
#11- 1391829

Thanks! So are the ones bikebandit sells OEM or aftermarket parts? I'm guessing if I get them directly from Triumph they're gonna be considerably more expensive? Thanks again!

Hello. If you order triumph parts though bikebandit it take a while to receive the parts. Been one week now and still have not got squat. They do say that for triumph OEM parts allow an extra 7 to 9 days shipping time and they're not kidding one bit. Anybody else have this problem?

Last edited:
Hello. If you order triumph parts though bikebandit it take a while to receive the parts. Been two weeks now and still have not got squat. They do say that for triumph OEM parts allow an extra 7 to 9 days shipping time and they're not kidding one bit. Anybody else have this problem?

How long after you place the order is it before they send you an email with all of the order info?

After they receive the parts from triumph ( takes about 7 days) then they prepare the order and send email and tracking number. Ordered last friday and just got tracking number today, parts should show up around wednesday.

Back