Triumph owner, researching for information.

mx2one

Standard Bore
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Came across this forum while researching information on TuneECU. Hope to learn enough to modify maps on my ride.
Great group here.

Welcome from Exotic Idaho. There is a ton of info on here about TuneECU. Also you find a lot of info on YouTube.

FYI: a 2012 would be indicated as a Rocket III Roadster or Rocket III Touring. The "R3" indicates the new 2.5 liter Rockets.

Welcome from Exotic Idaho. There is a ton of info on here about TuneECU. Also you find a lot of info on YouTube.

FYI: a 2012 would be indicated as a Rocket III Roadster or Rocket III Touring. The "R3" indicates the new 2.5 liter Rockets.
Appreciate the information. Thanks.

Came across this forum while researching information on TuneECU. Hope to learn enough to modify maps on my ride.
Great group here.
FWIW, I'm not familiar or comfortable with anything Android as I've never really used them. So I was able to get BlueStacks emulator running on my windows laptop which makes it much easier for me to edit files. I'm not ballzy enough to try and flash with it though, as I've never used TuneEcu or Android ... Good luck

Haven't tried using BlueStacks. Your right about using a phone, really tough to edit the files, but doable. I'm hoping to get a version of TuneECU running on a laptop so it will be easier to compare maps and edit. Appreciate the info.

Back