Triumph Nerang, Great service

Binnsy

Supercharged
Just to let you guys know, I was looked after very well by Triumph Nerang today..

I went to Team Moto in Moss St. to get a set of mufflers for the beast, just the accessory ones nothing unusual. That was about 5 weeks ago, they were gonna get back to me when the pipes arrived. They quoted a tad under $1000 to supply and install. The following week I was passing so called in to see if they had arrived, "no not yet", they will get back to me.

Went to Nerang with a couple of mates to look at bikes, called in to Triumph and asked them about the mufflers. Yes we can do it, quoted price was MUCH cheaper? asked if that was fitted and tuned? "yes". So placed the same order with them (waited 3 weeks for Moss St. to reply so far).

Today my pipes are fitted, tuned and I'm very happy... While I was there picked up a new Triumph leather jacket, got the lot cheaper than Moss St. quoted for mufflers...

Still haven't had a call from the guys at Moss St.???

Hats off to the team at Triumph Nerang

Thanks Binnsy, always good to hear about shops that look after their customers , Team Moto at Virginia have been great in my dealings with them. Peter Stevens ( Aussie Importer) really needs to pick-up their game on parts supply and availability. Was told this morning they dont even have a set of R3 handlebars in stock. Im fortunate i was able to supply a front disc and a few other bits from my own stockpile to get my bike rideable. My bike would have been off the road for months had i not been able to "give them" the parts until new parts arrive from UK :cool: Problem Triumph Australia needs to sort out or blokes just wont buy Triumphs if parts aren't readily available !!!

Thanks Binnsy, always good to hear about shops that look after their customers , Team Moto at Virginia have been great in my dealings with them.

Funny that up till now the team at Moss St. have been good to deal with, seems like they have new team members that don't follow up orders...??? Last time I was in there I didn't recognise any of the staff..:confused:??

Mate i'm still waiting ( 8 months later) for a callback from Slacks Creek store on whether or not Triumph would warranty a broken seat catch. Just kept gettin fu*ked around and eventually bought and fitted the catch myself.

;) I no longer use Team moto springwood either
i really dont like the customer service there especially in the service department;)

Tomcat do u need bars still?
I have my original bars still if you need to borrow them to get u by til yours arrive mate
your more than welcome:cool:

Thanks Mitch, appreciate the offer but already teed up a set of stock bars. Mate still had his stockies , he got Thunderbike T-Bars on his bike. Im going to sell the fat/high bars i had on my bike once i get'em re-powdercoated.

Back