Triumph NA Focus Group - SoCal (Anaheim) - May 30 & 31

alpental

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster
For any of you who live in Southern California...

I was just contacted by a focus group recruiter over the weekend. He's working for Triumph NA to solicit opinions from Triumph and non-Triumph owners about new bikes Triumph is working on. He was specifically looking for R3 owners and gave me a call. I agreed to do it, and he asked that I reach out on this forum to see if anyone else is interested in participating.

It's 2.5 hours either Sat or Sun, May 30 or 31, in Anaheim, CA, and they'll pay you $225 to talk about bikes and check out some new Triumph concepts.

If you're interested and will be in the area, reach out to the recruiter: Gannon Weathers, 310-889-2037, gwfocusgroups@gmail.com.

Would love to go, but it's a little far for a weekend trip for me ;) something tells me there will be a hard sale at the end too!

Would love to go, but it's a little far for a weekend trip for me ;) something tells me there will be a hard sale at the end too!
Yeah, just a bit!
I've participated in a few focus groups over the years, and there's never been a hard sell (or any sale at all). They're run by third-party research firms just trying to get honest feedback and evaluate perceptions by the demographic to whom their client is marketing. I've always had a good time at them, and I'm pretty pumped to see what concepts Triumph has that they want to market to current R3 owners.

Last edited:
Yeah, just a bit!
I've participated in a few focus groups over the years, and there's never been a hard sell. They're run by third-party research firms just trying to get honest feedback and evaluate perceptions by the demographic to whom their client is marketing. I've always had a good time at them, and I'm pretty pumped to see what concepts Triumph has that they want to market to current R3 owners.

Sounds interesting to me, but I have too much work to catch up on after my over three week RAA X ride to do the 1200 miles down to Anaheim.
Keep us posted on how this goes, Amigo!

Sounds interesting to me, but I have too much work to catch up on after my over three week RAA X ride to do the 1200 miles down to Anaheim.
Keep us posted on how this goes, Amigo!

I'm guessing Triumph wants get feedback on a brand-spanking-new R3 with a 6th gear, 3.0-liter triple, and forced induction. :thumbsup:

I'm guessing Triumph wants get feedback on a brand-spanking-new R3 with a 6th gear, 3.0-liter triple, and forced induction. :thumbsup:

Looking back on this...

Where there any updates on what they talked about or the concepts shown??? Would be interested to hear, thanks...

Anaheim might as well be the far side of the moon for me.....so....if you go, tell us what you learn.....if you can't take pictures.....draw them!

Back