geneseo1911

Naturally Aspirated
Ride
2007 Rocket Classic, 2018 Rocket Roadster
Factory Leather Bags off my 07 Classic. These have the curl on the lids, as you can see in the picture. I got it under control with oil and pressing it into place, but over the course of a couple years it has curled back up again. It actually looks like the lids have overall shrunk a little bit.

That said, they are totally functional. I am including the brackets and a complete set of hardware. Not all the hardware is original, but it will get them mounted up and you don't see it anyway.

I didn't like the looks of the three straps, so I removed the center strap on each bag. The straps will be included, and they are just mounted with blind rivets so they can easily be reattached.

These sell new for $950. I'm asking $250 + shipping OBO. The box weighs 30 lbs, measures 28x20x15, and ships from 61863.

DRESSER RAIL PICTURED SOLD SEPARATELY

Dresser rails, A9738088

These are the chrome rails shown in the picture wrapping around the bags. I am selling these separately as they are not included when you buy the bags from Triumph. These cleaned up really nice, but be aware there is some pitting. It is mostly on the inside where they never got cleaned.

New price is $150, I'm asking $100 + shipping OBO. I would prefer to sell them with the bags, but you guys tell me what you want.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER AND BUY BOTH......$300 + SHIPPING OBO FOR THE WHOLE PACKAGE
IMG_20170122_215717803[1].jpg

IMG_20170122_215733265[1].jpg

Alright guys...These are taking up space and need to go. Make me an offer. They're going to the dump if no one wants them.

Ok.... us postal service wants $143 to get the box to Birmingham. UPS was $800 lol. Or I could build a raft and toss it in the Gulf Stream next time I'm in Florida.

geneseo,
i think i will pass on that ,but thank you very much for taking the time to check for me.
all the best.
good luck with the sale.

I could be interested in the saddlebags- I was thinking of grabbing a cheapish set to last until I get hardbags and a fairing over the winter. I'm assuming they'd fit an 08 standard? And shipping from IL to OH isn't bad.

They'll definitely fit. The brackets bolt on to the fender bracket. The specifics for the box are in the first post if you want to calculate the shipping. Usps is my preferred shipper.

I'm really sorry to ask and then bail, but I just found out Viking is having a sale and the hardbags I was waiting for were 10% off, which put them pretty close to a reasonable price with shipping on yours. :(

Back