cane corso

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Triumph rocket 111
Hi has any one bought the Triumphs adjustable highway pegs mount and the highway pegs logo chrome all together for $164.98? Are they worth it? I'm about 5" 9" - do they adjust far enough so that a person my height fits comfortable without streatching out too much? Are they good quality?

My dealer told me they were due in May, which is why I went with the Kuryakin pegs for my Bike Week/Key West trip.
Dennis

There's some one on this sight that has them I seen a picture of them on a Rocket in the photo album not to long ago I'm not sure who's Rocket it was?
Do you guys think that they will adjust far enough for a guy my size ?
Or am I better off getting the Kuryakyn adjustable highway pegs? I just don't want to stretch out so that my legs are locked I would like then far enough back so I still have a little bend in my legs.

Thanks Pig9r, that is the picture it's great that we both assume its a Rocket:)
But do you think that they will adjust far enough for a little guy like me?
jeepster09, Thanks for the link but looking at the Triumphs highway pegs to me I just think they look more expensive and my Rocket deserves the best :)

Those HW pegs

I have a set on back order as well from RAMP Triumph in New York. They advise May delivery. Get most of my stuff through the States as it works out much cheaper:) than NZ even with the shipping and taxes!:rolleyes:

If your highway bars aren't at a right angle with the road, like my Rivco's, then you need Kurykan's right angle mounts to be able to adjust in three different planes.

Back