Triumph Factory Visit in May

motolink

Nitrous
Ride
2011 Roadster and 2001 Bonneville
I have been trying to arrange a Triumph Factory Tour in May but according to the website the tours are booked out until August. I thought that maybe one of the England Rocket owners might be able to help me.

I only have one day the 10th May available to me and my son.

I was in the UK in March, I tried to book a tour before I went over there, but all the tours were booked out on the days I was available to visit. I ordered a keyring, went to the factory's visitors centre to collect it and said that I had come from Australia and tried to book in a tour etc etc, and they were great. They added my missus and I to the tour! The tour is well worth doing.

Right, just spoken to the visitor center and here is the latest on the Triumph Tour availability. I explained that you were making a whirlwind trip back to the UK for family reasons(?) and details below:
They have a full visitor center which is free of charge spread over 2 floors with a full history of Triumph motorcycles and various models on display. The only date they could squeeze you in would be on Sunday May 6th. Closed Monday and Tuesday, and your date of the 10th is private parties booked for the whole day, likewise for the 11th - 13th. If this is any use, I can call and book tickets which will need to be collected on the door. Tours are timed, so you might get an AM or a PM tour. Any use???

Right, just spoken to the visitor center and here is the latest on the Triumph Tour availability. I explained that you were making a whirlwind trip back to the UK for family reasons(?) and details below:
They have a full visitor center which is free of charge spread over 2 floors with a full history of Triumph motorcycles and various models on display. The only date they could squeeze you in would be on Sunday May 6th. Closed Monday and Tuesday, and your date of the 10th is private parties booked for the whole day, likewise for the 11th - 13th. If this is any use, I can call and book tickets which will need to be collected on the door. Tours are timed, so you might get an AM or a PM tour. Any use???

Do Triumph give out complimentary gearbox parts? Maybe that’s why the tours are so busy.................

Grumpy, I don’t arrive until the 8th but I appreciate what you have done. Now if you could find out who the private party is on the 10th then maybe I could become one of them.
I am pretty sure I will go anyway. To far to go and not at least visit.
Sounds like I should buy some gear box parts while I am there.

I just got an email from Jasmine at Triumph with the same information as grumpy.

Funnily enough I already asked the question about the 'Private' parties but nothing forthcoming - data protection etc...
Only suggestion would be to 'enjoy' the visitor center for free! Not quite the whole experience but a little further south along the M42 Junction 5 is the National Motorcycle Museum - National Motorcycle Museum
Just a thought.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I did a factory tour in April 2012 with my brother and a former member (battersea - Colin) - just the three of us as the tours were not really a thing yet.

Back