Triumph EFI download #020366.

parallel

Often Beside Himself
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket III Touring
I bought the D&D slip on pipes for my 2015 R3T and the instructions say that I need Triumph EFI download #020366. I've searched the net with no joy, I even downloaded all available Triumph .hex files but I don't see it in there and a search in the directory comes up empty as well. Any idea where I can get this?

And if you are feeling intrepid, I am pretty sure I saw 20366 on the TuneECU website. I may have tried it myself, though it wasn't suitable for me.

And if you are feeling intrepid, I am pretty sure I saw 20366 on the TuneECU website. I may have tried it myself, though it wasn't suitable for me.
Doh! What a numb skull I can be sometimes... LOL. I'm not really sure why it never occurred to me to drop the leading zero. Thanks for helping me get rid of my cranial rectumitus. :D

Pm @HansO ask him nicely and tell him what you have and he will set you up with a proper tune.
Hmmmm... that sounds awesome. I'm scheduled to go on a ride this morning so I'm just looking to download the tune recommended by D&D, but if I could get a custom tune that would be amazing. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Make sure if you down load a map from Tune ecu you use the correct one for your ecu serial number. this is important on Roadster's and touring models as they got more technified or advanced. loading a tune from a old ecu that is not compatible will make you want to be flogged with a monkey fist when you see how much the ecu's cost :D

Everything went well after I pulled my head out of my ass and I was off and riding before noon. The bike runs great, but I'm intrigued about the possibility of a "proper tune". I'm leaving this coming weekend to go to Gatlinburg with the family and I'm taking the beast to ride the Tail of the Dragon while I'm in that AO. So... a proper tune will have to wait until I return. :)

Thanks for the help y'all.

ETA: Man this thing is HUGE... Imma need a bigger trailer.

19620607_10210267145095258_7285330146194426861_o.jpg

Make sure if you down load a map from Tune ecu you use the correct one for your ecu serial number. this is important on Roadster's and touring models as they got more technified or advanced. loading a tune from a old ecu that is not compatible will make you want to be flogged with a monkey fist when you see how much the ecu's cost :D

Warpo, would you post the ECU year changes and compatibility.
Would be good to keep for posterity.:inlove

Warpo, would you post the ECU year changes and compatibility.
Would be good to keep for posterity.:inlove
No Need to @1olbull I stand corrected unlike the Roadster it still looks like the Touring has the same ecu I thought it would be wise to look first before flashing a tune that would lock up the ecu on him. It seems the 20236 tune they are referring to is Rocket III Touring, Jardines, 3 K&N's, Secondaries 100%, Rev limit 6500rpm, Speed limit 250kmh, HP=138, Torque=150

There is another tune there that looks like Hans had his hands on the 20258 Rocket III Touring Aftermarket exhaust, Dyno run at Tovami Goes – Pays Bas for a R3T 2008.
- Triumph TOR exhaust., - Subsidaries removed., - KN triple filter installed ,- No Lambda sonde, - Gipro,
- Max power: 147.7 Bhp at 5756 rpm, - Max. Torque: 237.5Nm at 2332 rpm, - Speed limit: 240 Km/h,
- Speed Adjust: - 3,9 %, - Thrtmo Fan: 95 °C, - Rev. Limit: 6800,

Of course Both these tunes are with triple filters and I am not sure what he is running. Still I might have prematurely worried him as I have heard of nightmares once a ecu is flashed wrong. Hopefully @parallel took his cable with him and might catch this so he can make up his mind whether his set up meets either of these tunes.

I shall head back into the attic as punishment instead of Flogging myself :D
Kind of like getting throw into the Hot box or as you might relate to the Bucket, the Hole :D

How do you like the D&D pipes? I’m torn between D&D and Dave Platt. The Dave Platt option is nice, but at 699 pounds sterling, the currency conversion to USD plus shipping puts the cost over $1k. How do the D&D sound? I don’t want it to sound like a Harley, which is my concern with the D&D.

Thanks
Don

Everything went well after I pulled my head out of my ass and I was off and riding before noon. The bike runs great, but I'm intrigued about the possibility of a "proper tune". I'm leaving this coming weekend to go to Gatlinburg with the family and I'm taking the beast to ride the Tail of the Dragon while I'm in that AO. So... a proper tune will have to wait until I return. :)

Thanks for the help y'all.

ETA: Man this thing is HUGE... Imma need a bigger trailer.

19620607_10210267145095258_7285330146194426861_o.jpg

Back