Smitty81

.060 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket III Roadster
I love the look of Triumph's custom leather jacket. It's expensive but I don't mind as long as it's a quality jacket. Does anyone here have experience with this one in particular? I'd like to know your thoughts.

Triumph Custom Black Leather Jacket | Triumph Motorcycles

orig_1_MTHA15124_Custom-Jacket.jpg

Many Triumph branded garments are cut on the smallish side, I'd go with one size bigger than you think you need, unless you want to look like you were poured into it! Beyond that, I can't quibble about the quality, everything I've go so far is top drawer.

Many Triumph branded garments are cut on the smallish side, I'd go with one size bigger than you think you need, unless you want to look like you were poured into it! Beyond that, I can't quibble about the quality, everything I've go so far is top drawer.

That's good to know. I'm built like a linebacker so I was going to order the biggest one they have and hope for the best. Amazon has one in stock so returning it shouldn't be a problem if it doesn't fit. Thanks for the input.

If you've the triangle upper body shape most body builders strive for their jackets will fit like a glove....if they make a big enough one lol.

At 6'2", 205 I fit their XL jackets pretty **** well. It's slim/euro fit gear mostly.

If you've the triangle upper body shape most body builders strive for their jackets will fit like a glove....if they make a big enough one lol.

At 6'2", 205 I fit their XL jackets pretty **** well. It's slim/euro fit gear mostly.

I'd describe my upper body as barrel-shaped. Ale barrel maybe. :D

I have Triumph branded cordura jacket and trousers and I think they are very well made and top quality motor bike gear I can highly recommend their kit
Would also agree go a size bigger as do come up a bit small ( at least on a over feed northern European like myself )

morbidly obese low tech and old ....that's me not my Rocket !

I love the look of Triumph's custom leather jacket. It's expensive but I don't mind as long as it's a quality jacket. Does anyone here have experience with this one in particular? I'd like to know your thoughts.
Triumph Custom Black Leather Jacket | Triumph Motorcycles
orig_1_MTHA15124_Custom-Jacket.jpg

Smitty,
That is a lot of money for a not custom fitted MC jacket.
This is THE best motor jacket made, IMHO.
It is custom fitted to you at their shop in Portland and will last you a life-time, mine sure has!
Many different styles available.
Langlitz Leather | World's Finest Motorcycle Leathers | Custom Leather Garments

Triumph World in the UK have a heap of highly discounted NEW Triumph Jackets - Triumph Jacket Sale

I have bought a few now for me and my friends as gifts. The £25 ISDT women's Triumph Ladies ISDT Textile Motorcycle Jacket
and Men's Gray Summer Mesh were a real steal and top quality.
The one most like yours with a printed back is also great £124.58 Ace Café and is my main jacket now.
Triumph Ace Cafe Leather Motorcycle Jacket.
If you really want the Union Jack they sell them separately too for just £2.08. ;):D
Triumph New Union Flag Patch

upload_2017-3-25_9-58-54.png

There is a 2nd different Ace Café version as well £165.83. Doesn't appeal to me though. Mens Triumph Ace Cafe Leather Motorcycle Jacket

This Triumph Mens Endsleigh Motorcycle Jacket Olive Green one is a steal £62.50 (note the photos are a different sand color - these are a darker olive green) Triumph Mens Endsleigh Motorcycle Jacket Olive Green I like the old style and the leather trim looks great. I have one in my collection.

Postage is a flat £70 for orders over £50 and £30 for orders up to £30. 20% VAT is taken off price either at checkout or before if you are logged in as an overseas customer. I am 350lb 6'1" and the biggest in that range 3XL fits great.
So does the very cheap but superb Expedition £107.50 cold and wet weather jacket Triumph Expedition Motorcycle Jacket Mine is a snug but great fit with the heavy removable liner in place.

The T shirts are also great value starting at £4.17 with most 3XL ones £10.83 -£12.08 after 20% VAT is removed.
T Shirt Sale Event

Revzilla in the US also discounts a lot of the same jackets so check their prices with shipping too before buying. I got my Ace Café jacket from Revzilla before finding them cheaper overall from WOT. REVzilla are OOS on the Ace Café now but still worth a look.
Triumph Motorcycles

Last edited:
I've got a Triumph Mugello Jacket. It fits great and is brilliant quality.
Price - FREE
The dealer asked Triumph Australia to sweeten the deal when I was looking to buy my Street Triple.
It's for warmer weather riding, the leather is impregnated with a TFL coating that reflects sunlight and heat.
As I live in the Tropics this is a great jacket.
I was already going to buy the Triple but told them I needed the jacket to seal the deal. Never hurts to ask.

Back