Triumph Clock 'end plug'

slaphead

.060 Over
Need some help please on which '3 wire end plug' is used for the triumph clock, i brought a brand new clock off a triumph dealer for £13, but the only snag was the end plug was missing (cut-off)..Sooo, would any pic or ebay link to the one i would need to replace it with is appreciated...
Thanks..:thumbsup:

I do not know if these are going to be clear enough but here is the plug on the clock.

the three pronges are parallel to the long side of the plug.
below is the male side it is on the left side harness

it is the only rectanguler three wire plug I would just go to radio shack or an elctronics/ hardware shop and buy one or perhaps three single connectors.
Hope this helps

Hi guys. I have a triumph clock and we are struggling to figure out HOW to connect it. There are no instructions. can you help? do we have to remove the tank? where are the plugs etc. let me know please. much appreciated. thanks

HI! thanks for the quick reply. I actually showed my husband this email & there was another email with the wiring instructions and as soon as he saw it, it went much faster & my clock is now on and I am VERY happy.
Yes, I have been off the site for awhile..... when I had my accident in October, I was unable to ride for many months. I am back to riding but not in full force due to my injuries and that they are still resolving. To ride this beast, its my opinion you have to be in tip top shape and as an aging broad, its taking far longer than I thought to completely heal. I sort of felt very disconnected from the motorcycling community so I kind of faded into the gray. I will be back full force soon.. so I will be back to my posting self :)
really nice to get your note. Hope is all is well in lovely Maryland... I miss it & my family...

hello

HI! thanks for the quick reply. I actually showed my husband this email & there was another email with the wiring instructions and as soon as he saw it, it went much faster & my clock is now on and I am VERY happy.
Yes, I have been off the site for awhile..... when I had my accident in October, I was unable to ride for many months. I am back to riding but not in full force due to my injuries and that they are still resolving. To ride this beast, its my opinion you have to be in tip top shape and as an aging broad, its taking far longer than I thought to completely heal. I sort of felt very disconnected from the motorcycling community so I kind of faded into the gray. I will be back full force soon.. so I will be back to my posting self :)
really nice to get your note. Hope is all is well in lovely Maryland... I miss it & my family...

Back