Triumph claims No Clutches EVER fixed under Warranty

Rock Ape

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 R
As some of you know, I had issues with my clutch in 2020. I recently followed up after seeing another Triumph video of the Rocket 3 doing large burnouts in an advertisement/promotion.

When I asked Triumph about this, they claimed they have NEVER had to do a clutch repair/replacement under warranty.

Can anyone disprove this?

Is it possible that they dont warranty clutches ? Many may feel that clutches are like brake pads and tires and considered consumables. The verbage used that "they never changed a clutch under warranty " could be deceiving. Perhaps they denied warranty coverage and changed the clutch pack on the customers dime!!!

As some of you know, I had issues with my clutch in 2020. I recently followed up after seeing another Triumph video of the Rocket 3 doing large burnouts in an advertisement/promotion.

When I asked Triumph about this, they claimed they have NEVER had to do a clutch repair/replacement under warranty.

Can anyone disprove this?
They fixed my clutch under warranty, even though the two years had expired.

There is a thread on here about someone else who tried to have the clutch replaced and was denied despite spamming the community and their public facing pages, so gotta say I don't like your odds

Back