xhdskip

Living Legend
Guys,
here's the latest "proof" of the latest limited edition buckles.
They're not ordered yet, so suggestions are welcome.
this might also be a good place to put up some pictures of your buckle collection
if ya want to.
Anyway, here's the latest proof.
What do you guys think?
Thanks,
skip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
the Buckle list for .net
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name.............................. post # ..............solid black............ brass finish
1) skip............................... 1 .......................... 2............................ 2
2) MacRider...................... 41......................... 2 ----------------------
3) BigAl ............................ 17......................... 1............................. 1
4) HansO........................... 20......................... 2............................. 2
5) Ksquared...................... 24......................... 1............................. 1
6) The Kiwi........................ 121........................ 3 --------------------
7) TomCat......................... 26.......................... 1............................. 1
8 ) PeterK ........................ 27.......................... 1............................. 1
9) Canberra...................... 28.......................... 2............................. 2
10) CruzeRider................. 33.......................... 1............................. 1
11) SteveX ...................... 34.......................... 1............................. 1
12) Pointers..................... 44........................... 2 --------------------
13) JoeyFletcher ..............49........................... 1 --------------------
14) DaddyRabbit.............. 53 ......................... 1............................. 1
15) RocktIIIPilot............... 55.......................... 1 --------------------
16) Vulcan141 ................. 56........................... 1 --------------------
17) Vanguard................... 57........................... 1 --------------------
18 ) 2013R3Roadstr........ 59............................ 1 --------------------
19) Cardinal93.................. 68........................... 1............................. 1
20) SixPack ...................... 69 --------------------------------------- 1
21) Dennsell...................... 77............................1..............................1
22) Hayabusa................... 96............................. 1 ---------------------
23) Zenbiker..................... 115........................... 1 ............................ 1
24) Zman...........................133............................1...............................1

Some of you may notice a higher post number than your initial post,
I took your last post and figured you'd had time to think about it,
and used that as your final count and decision.

buckles

I like them Skip! Good job.
Put a couple aside for me in both red and black.
Mac

Looks great!!! Here's my 2 cents. How about reversing the one with black letters and the brass background to brass letters and a black background? :confused:
Like vangard said black is faster and more black is faster-er...:D

Just a thought.

Maybe the R the same size as the III.

What about a creek or river at the bottom. :D

The "R" idea I like,
I'll ask about the stream,;)
I was actually thinkin' "Size Matters" at the bottom
and "Triumph" across the top.
But I figured simple was better,
it says it all like it is.

How about reversing the one with black letters and the brass background to brass letters and a black background?

There's another great idea,
I'll have the artist change the picture and we'll take a look.

Simple is good, only change I would make is center ROCKET on the III rather tan lining up top or bottom

Do you mean like a Black ROCKET centered and a big red III under (behind) it?
Sounds intreaging, I'd like to see what you're visualizing.
Can ya draw it up and post a pic?
Thanks guys I'll shoot the buckle folks an e-mail
and get some of these ideas worked out.

Back