Triumph badge bling

hooky

.040 Over
Just fitted my latest bit of bling , had a company make me a large Triumph badge from alloy on there cnc machine. Came mirror polished but did not match the chrome bling on rocket so i had it chromed. fitted it to the radiator grill as a one off mod and very happy with the look.

hope this will stop people asking me is it a harley.:eek:

Attachments

• rocket 010.jpg
    rocket 010.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 288
  • rocket 011.jpg
    rocket 011.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 309
  • rocket 012.jpg
    rocket 012.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 260
Hooky,
That's nice.
i don't think it'll stop the questions tho.
mine has one that says RocketIII on it, and they still ask....
nice touch though.
might want to have a few more made up to sell...
i'm sure others would want one also.....

Just fitted my latest bit of bling , had a company make me a large Triumph badge from alloy on there cnc machine. Came mirror polished but did not match the chrome bling on rocket so i had it chromed. fitted it to the radiator grill as a one off mod and very happy with the look.

hope this will stop people asking me is it a harley.:eek:
Looks Awsome mate nice touch very nice :cool:
only thing i would have done different was had the hinkley triumph badge made instead of the merriden being a hinkly built bike and all . but im just a picky bastard lol
It certainly finnishes the radiator off nicley :cool:

Nie one Hooky, where did you get it done, I wouldn't mind one myself, you may have started something here. Picking up on Mitch's comment why the old Meriden logo & not the new Hinkly one.

Hi there Captain jack , i could now come up with the im old school line or its a tribute to the old machines Triumph made . But truth is always the best policy and so i emailed the the guy and asked would he make a large Triumph badge to the size i required and he gave me a price made it sent it out and it never entered my thick head about the meriden/hinkley thing till Evil Mitch the sharp eyed dog pointed it out . Your evil Mitch.:eek:

No im only jokeing im old school and its a tribute to the old machines Triumph made.:D

My insert from Flip has left Chicago airport today & I have now managed to find your seller on E bay & have ordered the same decals but in his smaller & stock size which I hope will compliment the RocketIII insert when it arrives,- he doesn't like messaging or confirming orders though does he, hope he's sending on the order.

I saw hookey's photo of his Triumph badge but could not find the supplier. I had already ordered the insert from Flip when I managed to find the decal on E bay at stock size which fits nicely in the empty space of the insert. I think it looks quite good but I do seem to change my mind very quickly, what do you think ?
IMG_0024.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

Back