Road my 2003 for 7 years including one trip across Canada. Great bike. Mine was the 790cc which I thought had a lot of zip compared to most of my chums Harleys. The 790/865 are no longer being sold here although you should be able to picked up a new (old) stock unit for a steal. Wish I still had mine.

IMG-20120701-00122.jpg

Road my 2003 for 7 years including one trip across Canada. Great bike. Mine was the oe 790cc which I thought had a lot of zip compared to most of my chums Harleys. The 790/865 are no longer being sold here although you should be able to picked up a new (old) stock unit for a steal. Wish I still had mine.

IMG-20120701-00122.jpg

And you had the chrome side cover too!!! You put those spokes on it also. That looks like it was a nice bike. I am so happy I kept mine.

Spent a arm and a leg on the Truimph American. All the chrome covers and then some. Did some tuning and re jetting of the carbs plus other engine upgrades. Even upgrading the brake calibers. The Harley mechanic who bought the bike loves it. Ran into him at one of the toy runs this year and he was not surprised to see me back on a Truimph. He has upgraded the motor even more and got a new paint job that really looks sharp. Regret to this day on trading it in.:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Looking at the pics makes it even worse.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

My daughter had an 06 Speedmaster and for some reason I couldn't go over about 100 miles on it. I don't know why. She had it set up like your Gregger with the solo seat, leather bags, Bub pipes etc., but also with the fender rack. It was a really nice bike. I bought if from her in Texas, had it shipped out here and but then sold it to a friend's sister. I wish I had kept if for my around town bike.

March 08 RF.jpg

Look at this one selling in the next town about 15 miles south of me.

2014 Triumph America LT

It is a beautiful, well set up low mileage America for only $5200, a very handsome price.

Last edited:
Back