Triumph Accessory Mufflers

rghamm

Standard Bore
I recently purchased a 2008 Rocket 3 Touring Bike and I had received some feedback from many of you about the TORS. I was talking with the dealer in Tallahassee and he tells me the Accessory Mufflers offered by Triumph are very nice. Does any of you out there have experience with the Triumph mufflers versus the D&D's TORs? The Triumph mufflers are listed at $500 versus D&D's price of $674.....thanks

I have them on my touring. They sound a little bit better and the throttle response and power seems to be much smoother. The only complaint that I have is that even with the new tune they put in the ECU the bike tends do backfire quite a bit on down shifting.

They look identical to the stock pipes.

PaSoloRider said:
I have them on my touring. They sound a little bit better and the throttle response and power seems to be much smoother. The only complaint that I have is that even with the new tune they put in the ECU the bike tends do backfire quite a bit on down shifting.

They look identical to the stock pipes.

Have your dealer increase the L1, L2 and L3 tables per Pig9R's thread on the .net site. The tune is over lean at <6% throttle. Cured my Orville Reddenbacher off-throttle response.

Thanks everyone. I called and made an appointment to get the pipes and some Rivco Risers installed. I really appreciate the feedback.

Back