TriTun R3GT Technical Bulletin?

technoguppy

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
Anyone know what this Technical Bulletin says???

Site says I need a subscription to read it but I was hoping someone here has it already before I drop $10 for an hour (I thought video games were terrible for nickle and diming you! Nice new business model at Triumph, sell a $30,000 bike then charge to keep customers informed).
1604493437819.png

WTF! Was very excited to purchase a new Rocket as my next ride. The more hear the less I like.

Its a diagnostic tool update for windows and some updates on GT900Pro suspension settings....

204, 206 and 208 all had diagnostic tool updates or information on them too.

WTF! Was very excited to purchase a new Rocket as my next ride. The more hear the less I like.
Updates are acknowledgement of error, this is a good thing.

TriTun is a 3rd party in all this, supplying up to date information from manufacturer to franchised dealerships and public at a cost... it's a subscription service .. you can't expect Tritun to give their service away for free surely?

All it took for me was a call to the service dept at my dealer.... geez.. if I were you I'd steer clear of the Rocket, just in case they improve it!

TriTun is a 3rd party in all this, supplying up to date information from manufacturer to franchised dealerships and public at a cost... it's a subscription service .. you can't expect Tritun to give their service away for free surely?
From their website I didn't garner that it was a 3rd Party company. It sure looks like a Triumph Offering...
Looks more like a Triumph offshoot in order to scoop more money from customers who have already invested.

As for free stuff, no. I don't expect all things to be free but if there is a service/technical bulletin regarding that which propels me down the road at 150kph, I don't think I should have to pay for it (considering the investment made already).
1604504354459.png

From their website I didn't garner that it was a 3rd Party company. It sure looks like a Triumph Offering...
Looks more like a Triumph offshoot in order to scoop more money from customers who have already invested.

As for free stuff, no. I don't expect all things to be free but if there is a service/technical bulletin regarding that which propels me down the road at 150kph, I don't think I should have to pay for it (considering the investment made already).
1604504354459.png
Thanks for pointing that out.... bit like my son... if it's not on the first page of google it doesn't exist... if only you had looked a bit further in to it I wouldn't have had to correct you....
1604506983774.png

Dealers have to pay to access it too!
Love'n'Peace!

Automotive Technical Service Bulletins are usually issued by the manufacturer to dealerships and to the public as a kind of news release. It is free information provided by the manufacturer for the benefit of their dealerships and customers.

Thanks for pointing that out.... bit like my son... if it's not on the first page of google it doesn't exist... if only you had looked a bit further in to it I wouldn't have had to correct you....
Appreciated the info you shared, but not the tone it was shared in.

PS, you didn't have to correct him. Someone a little more forgiving would have eventually piped up with the info.

Appreciated the info you shared, but not the tone it was shared in.

PS, you didn't have to correct him. Someone a little more forgiving would have eventually piped up with the info.
OK.. fair play.. I was tongue in cheek like most on here.. e.g. irony... you were very serious... ... I'll take it with a pinch of salt to sweeten your tone. Geez!

Back