Want to Buy Tripple TOR exhaust mufflers

RacerX74

06 R3
Ride
The Mighty Triumph Rocket lll (06)
Would be interested if in anyone has a set (3) of TOR exhaust mufflers for sale in the UK to fit
a 06 R3 .

Good luck. I just finished the stage I TORS / RamAir / TuneECU / rear car tire mods. The change with the TORS Tune was very significant. I had removed the catalytic converter already. I like the three pipe look and it sounds good to me with a very mild decal pop @ 1200 to 1500 rpms. Almost as loud as the gutted pipes on the Sportster.
Thanks to all who helped this groom get his feet wet under the tank of the Rocket.

I have a set from a Classic, mufflers only . . . in the center of the US, not the UK. We missed by one letter and a few thousand miles.

Jerry C

Good luck. I just finished the stage I TORS / RamAir / TuneECU / rear car tire mods. The change with the TORS Tune was very significant. I had removed the catalytic converter already. I like the three pipe look and it sounds good to me with a very mild decal pop @ 1200 to 1500 rpms. Almost as loud as the gutted pipes on the Sportster.
Thanks to all who helped this groom get his feet wet under the tank of the Rocket.
Thanks ..I like the 3 pipe look as well and the sound and most tuned R3's almost always have 3 into 1 exhaust ...think I'll Try to keep that original look after all it's a Rocket lll not a roadster

Back