mr_frosty111

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 gt
The wife and I have a month off in April- May. We were gonna get a new (to us) RV and drive it home to Alaska. And then... Well you know. So we have this month... what to do... cruise? yuk. Hey, let's get a couple bikes in the states and go explore! My wife rides a Spyder cause we both hate 2up. Wouldn't you know I have been side eying the Rockets ever since the updates and the very first triumph I see is a "used" '22 triple black GT with 280 miles on it! Sold! I fly down next week and the first ride is SF to Tucson solo. Super excited. Any route ideas (other than the I-10- freeways are gross) would be extremely appreciated. I was planning on the 120 through Yosemite and then south but apparently it's winter there too. Who knew? Hopefully I can sneak through on the way home end of May.

Does anyone know if there are fender extenders for the front? AK can get a bit mucky and as is I will be spraying the radiators daily to keep up. I looked but came up empty so far.

TY Frosty Rider. I'll check it out. I'm thinking I'll probably have to change out the carbon fiber fender for painted aluminum but it will be worth it. CF front fender for sale soon...

edit. Ooooh. That'll do nicely. Thanks again.

welcome from tucson
i have a shop in tucson
coffee or meal ?

My bike has been down for a while
There r other riders that might take u up on that

Back