Travel Plans for RDU

Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
Ok
So i am planning on riding out to warwick to meet up with you southern mob on the friday and ride in with you to hervey bay from there .

So what time do i need to be in Warwick and where are we going to meet????

Plan is we're staying Thursday night at Warwick, so get there early as you can mate. I'm bringing a little portable espresso coffee maker with me so can help out there if needed. I'll be talking to TC before then anyway and will get times and meeting place sorted.

Plan is we're staying Thursday night at Warwick, so get there early as you can mate. I'm bringing a little portable espresso coffee maker with me so can help out there if needed. I'll be talking to TC before then anyway and will get times and meeting place sorted.

Where abouts are u all staying ??

I'm assuming there's a pub with rooms or caravan park or motel or something. Not that fussed really. Might even camp with the Hansos. When I say 'with' I mean near - in a tent. Will post all known details as soon as I'm clear what they are. ;)

I'm assuming there's a pub with rooms or caravan park or motel or something. Not that fussed really. Might even camp with the Hansos. When I say 'with' I mean near - in a tent. Will post all known details as soon as I'm clear what they are. ;)

I'm glad u clarified the near part mate lol

Ok
So i am planning on riding out to warwick to meet up with you southern mob on the friday and ride in with you to hervey bay from there .
Bloody Early how far do you have to come?
So what time do i need to be in Warwick and where are we going to meet????
Depends where we stay
that makes two coffee machine I have a little stovetop italian expresso make complete with Steamer for the milk
Where abouts are u all staying ??
will be checking out van parks first
No just contemplating as i have wed and thurs off work too but someone else was gonna ride out with me fri morn but i may ride out thurs yet not sure :rolleyes:
I can put up awning if nessasary to cover a couple of Swags or small tents
Phew had me worried there
I'm glad u clarified the near part mate lol
Me Too he is a good friend but not THAT GOOD

Do we have a route planned from warwick to Hervey bay???
I will be riding to warwick alone now shane and sandra will meet us further along depending on our route ?

Back