albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
has anybody talked to robinson industries in saint james NY very recently? or anybody has a alternate phone number for them? I am a bit concerned my transmission has presumably arrived at their shop but for the past 4 days however nobody has answered the phone nor email from this company what is going on! there .
maybe I am a bit too concerned but with my bike in pieces waiting for a trans... \I would like to know if they have closed ,gone bankrupt, or are still in business ..

You want me to try for ya Patrick?
by all means .. I keep calling but no joy ,all I get is the answering ..:banghead::banghead: I just hope nothing untoward has occurred to this business . my trans is there since monday and nobody acknowledged the receipt ... worrysome at least.
if a captain is close to this place ( saint james maybe go take a look see if there is somebody there working or a sign ..gone fishing..

I’ve found that to not be unusual. Try calling later in the day around 3:30 or so.

That’s not unusual. And he doesn’t return messages either.

I got an email from Tim at robinson's just a short while ago ( 15mns) so at least they are alive and he confirmed to have my trans another relief. they had me worried for a while
I do not understand why people do not take customer 's relations more seriously I had a small venture in the past and I always called back or contacted potential customers with up to date info on their request but this is how businesses nowadays deal with clients.. facebook .. internet.. and let me finish my margarita i'll text you sometime later :mad:

Back