Trans repair shop....

Namikuz

Rev'em high, Rev'em HARD!!!
Ride
2005 R3
O.K. folks, My '05 Standard is starting to jump out of 2nd under power, as I understand, a fairly common thing for the year.
Triumph told me the update parts are obsolete.
Any one use a particular shop to take care of the issues related to these early years?
Carpenter Racing says they can do this, any one use them?
I went digging on line and as always bad dirt on a shop... "engine blew after I installed their race head" sower grapes it sounds like, what was done to the rest of the bike to handle the new head work?.....or A FRIEND used them...sucked....all 2nd hand crying.
REAL CUSTOMERS please enlighten me as to who YOU have gone through... good, bad indifferent????? PLEASE!!!!!

You didn't run a car tire on it, did you? ;) Carpenter sends the parts out to Robinson Industries, I think, pretty sure some here have dealt direct with them, ( @Claviger ?) but you would have to find someone to pull the parts, or do it yourself.

O.K. folks, My '05 Standard is starting to jump out of 2nd under power, as I understand, a fairly common thing for the year.
Triumph told me the update parts are obsolete.
Any one use a particular shop to take care of the issues related to these early years?
Carpenter Racing says they can do this, any one use them?
I went digging on line and as always bad dirt on a shop... "engine blew after I installed their race head" sower grapes it sounds like, what was done to the rest of the bike to handle the new head work?.....or A FRIEND used them...sucked....all 2nd hand crying.
REAL CUSTOMERS please enlighten me as to who YOU have gone through... good, bad indifferent????? PLEASE!!!!!

How many miles on your 05' ?

You didn't run a car tire on it, did you? ;) Carpenter sends the parts out to Robinson Industries, I think, pretty sure some here have dealt direct with them, ( @Claviger ?) but you would have to find someone to pull the parts, or do it yourself.
Of course I do
Thanks for the reply, I'm pulling the engine and sending it........some where....most likely Carpenter though. My winter project just got longer.......lol

Cheaper to ship the bike than just the motor from my experience, yes carpenter sends their trans work to Robinson.

I had a mixed experience, but, part of it was doing things differently to the norm with them.

Back